Festival invites filmmakers, traveler, and filmmaking
lovers from Europe and Asia or filmmaking lovers who were
filming in Europe and Asia, or choosing a theme or topic in
relating to Europe or Asia.
Open Submission: 29 July 2018 - 15 September 2018
Film/documentary film/music should be originated from either
Europe or Asia; or directed by European or Asian filmmakers
Film Categories Submission
Action, Adventure, Adventure, Biography, Crime, Drama,
Mystery, Romance, Sport, Musical, War, Family, Comedy,
Fantasy, Thriller, History, Horror, Animation, Science
A film with a running time that equals or exceeds 50
minutes in length (including opening and end credits)
A film with a running time less than 50 minutes (including
opening and end credits)
A work of non-fiction
A work of fiction, including mockumentary submission.
FILM SUBMISSION CATEGORY:
European Documentary Short
Asian Documentary Short
European Documentary Feature Films
Asia Documentary Feature Film
European Short Film
Asian Short Film
European Feature Film
Asian Feature Film
Non-Narrative (Experimental) Film
TERMS & CONDITION:
This Agreement relates to all Film / Projects submitted
to the Festival of Cinema Groups (the Festivals), and that
by submitting your film or script or music video (work/s) to
the Festivals, you agree to all the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Submitter provides assurance that all rights and releases
have been legally secured, including the rights of music,
songs, etc. The submitter is responsible for all necessary
copyright clearances for the material used in their
submitted works, and shall fully indemnify the Festival from
any damage resulting from copyright infringement lawsuits
from other parties.
2. Work/s can be from any year and in any language
3. Work/s with another language than English must have
English subtitles or dub in English.
4. If your work/s selected or nominated, you must submit DVD
PAL (2 pieces) and Blu-ray (optional) or DCP (optional). To
smooth the delivery of your film, please write, "Not For
Commercial Purposes - For Cultural Purposes" in both
envelopes and shipping invoices. Your work/s could be sent
by courier, post, or Digital Transfer Service. We do not
download any film/data during selection or for final
5. Please do not send original file to avoid any risk of
6. All transportation/freight (including customs) to
Jakarta, plus the cost of insurance, shall be borne by the
sender and paid in full. The Festival Director has the full
right to refuse unpaid shipping.
7. We do not return film/project submitted to the Festival.
8. All decisions of the selection committee and the jury are
final and inviolable both regarding the acceptance of the
film and film judging.
9. The Festival reserves the right to decide which section
the selected films will participate in.
10. Only if necessary, the Festivals shall be entitled to
disqualify the winning film without any explanation
whatsoever on this decision.
11. The winning films will be announced during the awards
12. Winning films submitted will be eligible for the
following awards: Best Film, Platinum Award Winner, Golden
Award Winner, Silver Award Winner, and Special Mention
13. Physical awards will be awarded only for those present
directly in the Awards Ceremony.
14. By registering your film to the festival, the Festival
reserves the right to exhibit, photograph, broadcast
locally, or reproduce in whole or in part, for educational
or publication purposes. Filmmakers may request in writing
that their material can not be used for such purposes after
the Festival ends.
15. We do not pay fees to play any film. Not all winning
work/s will be played. The festival has the full right to
choose the winning film to be played.
16. The Festival Director may deny the participation of any
film that can not meet the technical requirements for good
quality of public screenings.
17. Festival Management reserves the right to make changes
in the Festival profile if necessary due to circumstances
beyond its control.
18. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to communicate
with Festival professionals and in good taste. Failure to do
so, may result in submitter being disqualified regardless of
the submitter's status.
19. The Festivals will only communicate with the person who
submitted his/her film to the festival and is not required
to communicate with any others for any matter.
20. The Festival has the right to cooperate with
institutional festivals and partners for all types of
cooperation, including joint events or promotions.
21. Festival reserves the right to make any necessary
regulatory or scheduling changes.
22. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that any
remediation will be limited to refund of the submission fee.
23. All disputes relating to matters relating to the
Festivals shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
a competent court in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a
result of submission to the Festival will be limited to only
the shipping fee to be paid or the submission fee.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker:
- indicates that they have read, understand, agree with, and
will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept
all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety,
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees,
owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims
and liability associated with your participation or entry to